Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A month of sweet life

Yesterday, it was our first one month anniversay. I was really happy that we actually had made it to one month. For the past one month, it was really my happiest momemnt when i'm with him. He may not seems to be a perfect guy in other's eye but i know he is trying hard to be a wonderful bf of mine. He is willing to sacrifice his time for me and accompany me to do the things which i want to. In this relationship, i learnt to give and take. Our timing may not be as flexible as other couples, i am quite content with the life we have now. Chatting on the phone every night just before we go to sleep even though we may be out of topics at times.

I was somehoe touched that he is willing to give up his time in gym with his friends yesterday and went out with me for dinner. He said that gf is of cuz more important. He also respect me in terms of informing me that he will be going out for a meal with a gal tml be4 hand. Guess he must be afraid that i will be misunderstood if he choose not to tell me. I cherish this kind of mutual respect. In the past, if i know that my bf is going out with a gal, i will start to think a lot. I think as a person grows, one's thinking will change. Guess this is a good thing.

I gave him a little surprise after we part at the bus stop. I message him to look for a little card in the kino's plastic bag. I slotted inside the bag when he was going to the toilet earlier on. I can feel that he is very glad to receive such a card from me. I hope such element of surprise can bright up his life. I only hope that he will be happy. His happiness really meant a lot to me. I love to see the way he smile. It will really make my heart smiles....

This year, i had ate a total of 4 birthday cakes. Really feel so surprised to eat a birthday cake on the last day of July in school. My classmates had bought a big Black Forest cake from Hans to celebrate birthday for the July Babies. Thanks to all the people for celebrate with my birthday with me this year. I really had a memorable one....

School term is coming to an end soon. I just hope that my holiday can come faster so that i can spend more time doing things which i wanted to do long ago. Such as finishing the last book of Harry Potter which i borrowed from my friend last year's Dec, finish the fruit basket comics and watch as many series show as possible.

Yea, coming mon is my last session of Service Methodology Skills. It will be our project week, so we must put in more team effort in order to run the business more efficiently. I have made an appointment at Kimage saloon for next wed as there is a National Day Promotion for hair rebonding at $169 with hair cut and treatment. This is done by senior stylists. Therefore, i feel it's quite worth it to give a try.

Sometimes, i'm quite tired of the lack of freedom i'm facing now. My family is always asking me where and who i am going out with on every weekends. There was once i argued with them cuz my dad dun allow me to go out. I was really angry at them as i think that they shouldn't control me to this extent. I'm old enough to handle my personal lifestyle. I will not neglect my school work as i had tendered from work a few weeks ago. This is the sacrifice that i had made when i choose to be with him. I feel it is worth it as i finally found someone whom i really want to be with him. I don't care about the consequences that i have to face in future. Treasuring your love ones whenever possible....

No comments: