Thursday, August 7, 2008

Little mouse is falling sick....

Xiao lao shu is sicked.... Went to the Tampines Polyclinic this afternoon as i really can't stand the cough anymore. I had been waking up in the middle of the night for the past few days because of this. I hope i will recover soon so that i can go out happilly with him on the coming weekend. Actually i was somehow very happy that one of my guy friend accompanied me to see doctor just now or else i wiould be very bored and maybe will even faint there cuz of lonliness. haha... a bit exaggerating right.... He was there to keep me occupied so that i will not look like a patient. Why is he so nice lei... hahaha. of cuz he wants to repay me la. I lend him all my lectures notes for last friday, that's why he act as if he was my dad la. We look like father and daughter going to the clinic sia...
Although i really hope Jerald will be the one to accompany me when i need him, i know i can't be so unreasonable. He is busy at work and he is so far away from me in terms of location. I really hate this man. I had a very bad experience last year about this circumstance. Last year, i suffered from a pro-longed stomach discomfort. I had gone to more than 3 doctors and spent significant amount of money for this sickness. My ex is also a workaholic. He has no time to accompany me to the doctor.
Everytime, when i feel realy sad about this, he will never know about it. It was really fortunate of me to have others to support me such as my colleagues and family. They are really the ones who showed true concern but not my ex. Let's stop talking about him. Mentioning about him will make my mood down.
Btw, i will like to thank Joey, my cousin, that she helped me to re-design this blog. I really like the header picture man... Thanks, Joey! This blog now look more refreshing in terms of appearance... hahaha....
I can feel that the cough medicine will cause heavy drowsiness.... I set alarm at 6pm jus now and i couldn'treally wake myself up. Omg.... That is a killer. I'm afraid i will fall asleep before he reach home later. argh.... nope nope... must keep myself awake first ar.... go n revise my geo test later ba...

No comments: