Monday, August 11, 2008

The last session of SSM lesson

OMG! Can't believe this day has come! It is our last day of nightmare from now on... No need to worry about not enough rest on sunday night because of this SSM lesson on every mon which causes my main monday blue for the whole semester. For this whole semester before i got to know him, i will be very relectant to go out and have fun on every sunday. However, i don't care so much now. Haha...
Although it's our last session for this service methodlogy class, i somehow feel super high and sad today. High because i can finally break free from the restriction of 'ah-ma' highstyle for every mon. I can finally go and have a peaceful hair cut this week. I can't believe that the service instructor who is all along the fiercest one, is so out-going after the de-brief today. Really have fun through out the semester regardless of the tough times that we all have gone through together.
Veralyn, my fren and i were stewards this lesson. We were so tired as the plates kept coming into the washing point like nobody business. We kept washing and cleaning the used plates with determination. As some point of time, i felt like giving up as i was really really tired. Now my shoulders and back are aching.... So glad that Veralyn gave me a short shoulder massage after the de brief.... haha!
We manage to hit and exceedthe sales target at 2000 OVER dollars! woosh!!! so happy that Veralyn and my hard work didn't go into the drain. We washed so many plates today and if we didnt hit the target, we will be damn pisseed! Yeah Yeah! Good job everyone!!!! Well done..... =)
On last sat, it was national day. He and myself decided to go n explore the southern ridge in the afternoon and then proceed to watch the firework at night. However, there was a change of plan and we joined his army friends for the day. At first, i was quite unhappy why he will always want to join his friends during our date. I was somehow quite unhappy with my tone during the call but i do not think that he knowwhat's in my mind. I decided to give in as i know he does not have much time for his friends since he is with me.
We went to eat Yuki yaki with his friends. I was so touched by an event. One of his friends proposed to his gf during the fireworks at marina area. We were not there during the proposal but i can feel the sweetness from the couple. The guy kneeled down in front of the gal and gave her the diamond ring that worths more than 2000 over dollars. I think i will be moved to tears if i were the female lead. hahahaha.... All his friends there are older than me. It seems like i'm the youngest among them. At some point of time, i will be the quietest as i do not know what to say in their conversation. All of them are talking about marriage stuff like where to get for their housing, ROM,wedding photo shooting etc... I was really envy with them as they are at the suitable age to get married.
i shall stop here for today. Got to revise my deadly geo test which is tml.... omg omg.... haiz. i seem to be unable to absorb a lot of facts for this subject.... sobx.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Easier on turns!