Saturday, August 16, 2008

The end of Year 2 Sem 1....

Yesterday, Friday, it was my last day of Yr 2 Semester 1 at Temasek Polytechnic. I was somehow wondering why time flies like nobody business. I didn't really take note of the small little details that happened in this semester. I didn't really interact with other classmates in my class execpt for the clique of people whom i always mix with. I really enjoy the time that we had for the past few months. Really feel great to know people like loong, veralyn and weina as my new friends. However, i definitely not forget my other friends whom i know them for a long long time.
These few days, i am always wondering why my family is giving a hard time on me. They will keep calling me to ask if i am reaching home or not... I felt really irritated everytime when they did this to me cause i will feel as if i'm a small little kid. Come on, i've grown up! I really some degree of freedom! Haiz. That's y i didn;t have the courage to reveal to them i'm attached currently. I'm wondering if i should i just blah out this matter if i really can't take it one day. Most probably after i got back my results and proved to them i can make it in studies even i have a boyfriend. Let's see....
I managed to meet jerald on thurs and today. At least twice just for this week. After today, we will have to work extremely hard on our own studies. He has a project duing on the coming friday and he yet have to start on it till today. I hope he can manage to complete his task not in the last minute. Jiayou, dear dear! =) As for me, i have to work hard for revision on the 2 subjects before i go for Sarah's 18th birthday celebration. Feel so excited cuz Sarah is finally turning 18 yrs old! Besides, i can now introduce Jerald to my friends officially. They have only saw our photos before. He always introduced me to his friends and family members but i haven't done so. I can't introduce him to my family for the time being, therefore, i can recognise this relationship by introducing my friends to him. Guess this is the only way to show that i really appreaciate him as a bf now.
Ever since i have been together with him, i feel so contented. For example, he had completed most of my wishes that i want to do with the one i love. Since the past, i hope i can go to the beach and have a romantic walk with my bf. This has came true during my birthday celebration at east coast park this year. Secondly, i watched the fireworks with him during the NDP this yr too with our hands holding on to each other, haha, so sweet... keke.... AND today, finally we managed to k songs after so many weeks of planning. We wanted to go k songs since last few weeks but every time we have something that obstructed our way such as falling sick... We sang duet songs today. Haha, those duet songs that i dedicated were high in pitch for the male part. That's y he suffered a lot today. I realy enjoyed the things we have done so far.... Guess he will never know all these things about how i thought. Let him discover these eventually lo...
We also bought couple tee shirts today. It was somehow identical and hopefully this time is a sucess. Y i say so? Cuz before we got together officially, we bought the elmo shirt together. However, he didn't wear that ever since we bought cuz the neck area is too big. He doesn't like the cutting. Actually the shirt which i bought just now was also not in gd conditon as there are some stains on the neck area. It's a white colour shirt but i still risk and bought it cuz it's the last piece. Hopefully, the stains can be removed easily....
Haiz, next week can only meet him during Sarah's birthday chalet... Hope he will be able to make it... =D

No comments: