Friday, July 11, 2008

the day arrived

I was waiting for this day to come from the since last weekend. It was really a pain for me to wait for this day come. I finally can get to see him! He will be out from reservist until mon. At first, i was quite upset that he might not be able to come out n celebrate my birthday with me. Actually, i dun mind about the birthday celebration. Wat i mind is that i really wish to see him after we parted at Tampines on last sat night. I have to admit that i started to commit myself seriously in this. This is proven by how much i miss him for the past few days. I feel very comfortable when i am with him. He seems to be a very nice guy even though i thought he may not be very good at making gals happy. I was wrong. He proved tome that he cares about me and shows concern for me. This weekend seems to be a busy one. Later, i will be going to Bugis and meet him as we are going for the watch hunting which i wanted. It's a casio lover's watch which seems quite difficult to search for. I was quite surprised that he wanted to buy that even though his style of waering watch is very different from the casio ones. Haha... After that, we will be going to East Coast Park to meet my colleagues and cousin Joey. Yea yea, this is my second birthday celebration for the year. I jus had a dinner with my dear fren, Sharon, yesterday evening. She visited me at my workplace. She really surprise me with the birthday cake and the gift. I thought she will just treat me a meal at Cafe Cartel. Really happy that she is so nice. Without her effort of making me happy yesterday, i think i'll die from exhaustion. The time when i started working until night time, i had been doing the same thing. After a few colleagues had left the company, there are some obvious changes in it. We have to do a lot of stuff. I can feel my back is going to break when my work ended yesterday. Something funny happened when i was on my way back yesterday. As soon as my work ended, i called him. Chatted happily on the phone. I couldn't find y ez link card when i was boarding my second bus home. I panic n decided to pay by cash on the spot. OMG! I onli have about 30cents coins with me at that time of time. I asked the bus uncle if he has any change for coins. He asked me to go inside and ask the otehrs. HAiz... i only have a 10 dollar note. To my surprise, the lasy whom i asked if she has any coins to change, she just give it to me. She doesn't have small change for notes. I was so touched and embarrassed at the same time. When i reached hm, i turned my bag upside down. After a while, i touched my jacket's pocket. It was inside there! HAiz, i feel that i was really careless. Now, he even can confirm i am like a sotong. Feel so paiseh now as this was not my first time being so sotong already.

No comments: