Sunday, July 6, 2008

a decison made finally

omg!!! i can't imagine that he had made the first move. I was like a mad woman on fri after i received his confession through msg. he is so sweet man. when i was having my service meeting, i received the msg. he said, i know what to give for for ur birthday le. it's priceless. First thing come to my mind is to give me himself as a gift lor. OMG! it's really true. He asked if i will accept him as a priceless birthday gift. I was very shocked at that moment. Then i proposely asked him why should i accept him as gift lei. He said, cuz i wan to be with u! At that moment, i knew i had won the game. Cuz i have been waiting n guessing who will be the first to confess. I replied, certainly with a bashful emotional at the back. After that we somehow digress the topic. So i dun know if we are considered as being together officially. Somemore, he didn;t call me that night. I was so confused n frustrating be4 i slept. Jus be4i went to slp, i msg him when can i get my birthday gift. He replied, i'm available. I dun get what he meant. That's y i went to slp with wild thoughts in my mind.

I went to work the next morning. I decided to msg him what he meant for his previous msg. He said he is available any time. N he asked mi if i am free on that day. Before i went to work, i told myself that i should wear nicer as i hope that he wil ask me out later. Just as i wished! We met at Tampines Interchange and set off to IKEA. Along the way to the bus shuttle area, he suddenly held my hands. I was so shocked as i hav no mental preparation that we are actually together already.

Overall, i really enjoyed our first date as being officially together. I didn't expect him to send me hm cuz he live in wet while i'm living in east. However, i didn't know why i can't control the feelings of feeling upset when i was boarding the bus hm. Maybe i thought of things like i can only see him at most once a week. haiz. At least he will msg me if i had reach hm n what i'm doing ar... I have never feel so sweet for a long time! We chatted for about 3hours before we hang up the call. During the chat, i told him about what happen be4 i accepted him. He was somehow worried n jealous that i will be too close with that online guy for the next few weeks as he is going for re servist tml le. He sounded so inconfident. He said he need a love insurance lor... lol. i assured to him that i will nt go out with him once i had made a decision. feel so happy that at i know he cares about me.

He told me yesterday that he may be able to come out on sat to celebrate my birthday with me. I was somehow excited but at the same time i shall nt pin too much high hope on this. I hope we can meet up on coming sat! i may not be like my frens whom their partners are in the same sch or working. theirs are much more fortunate than me. Not so many problems like distance, insufficient time to spend together. I hav no sense of security for the time being as we jus started. But i have a strong urge that i wanna to be with him as long as possible. will it be possible in reality? More to come i guess... =)

No comments: