Friday, July 4, 2008

A mixture of feeling for the day

Jus came back from work nt long ago. My parents hav been complaining that i hav spent so much time outside nowadys... Haha. No choice ar... I was so happy to know that my ex-senior was visiting us jus now! It has been quite some time that i didn't get to see her since she left the workplace. She has been a very nice, responsible and caring senior. Therefore, i was super high when i received her call! We went to have supper at HK cafe near my working place. That's y i reach home so late.

Y there's a mixture of feeling for the day lei? It's because when i knew that my senior has manage to find a very pleasant job that has a gd job prospect. I'm really happy for her. She can get to learn more. However, i was getting quite disappointed to see so many seniors of my company to leave one by one. It was the fourth one this time. All these ppl are those whom i've been quite close with them since i started work. Too many company politics going that affect all of us. Cut cost etc... Haiz... Now, the branch which i'm working at, left only 2 active part Timers that includes me. In the past, if this situation was to occur, i will hav to work manybe more than 5 days per wk. However, now i only get to work about 9h/ wk in average. How am i suppose to survive on these pathetic number of hours from now on?!!! Working there is no longer as fun as like we had in the past! Today was my last day working with my 1 n onli part timer. Next time, we will nt be able to work together unless some exceptional thing happen. Feel really sad....

Today, i think a lot about this issue. I try to convince myself that i should stay there as long as i can. I do nt wish to get into a new environment again. I do not have much time for studies if i were to immerse too much in work. So studies is still the most important target for me right now. Tml onwards, my group mates n i will hav to go project on full force as 2 prjects are dueing on next week.

After a heavy supper, i feel quite uncomfortable. Guess serves me right la. Just recovered from fd poisoning, still eat so unhealthy fd. Haiz. Think my diahorrea is coming back. OMG! i can feel the werid feeling is back.

Guess i should rest earli, or else my dad is coming in to nag at me again. LOL. Gd night!

No comments: