Saturday, January 19, 2008

MY blog is revived!!!

Haha, i can't belive that i haven't make ani post since Oct.... I'm too lazy to do something to this blog. Ya, finally i make an effort to write here... wahaha.... Yesterday, i went to do something crazy... That's to creat a new hairstyle! I can't believe that i have decided to cut my hair short this time. I went to Supercuts which is near to my work place yesterday to ask about their pricing... AT first, i hestitated cuz they have additional 10% on all services due to CNY... But i still went back to cut cuz i dun have much time left to go forhair cut on another day le... SO amny projeccts and presentations on the coming weeks... It's considered quite expensive but i still choose to have a try there. I'm really shocked after the hair cut cuz i really like different. But at least i'm quite satisfied with the new style... But i need to put on some thing to style my hair end or else it'l be a little messy... Yea, i'm looking forward after my BCS test which is on the CNY week.... AFter that, i can finally take a little break as compare to the life i have now... I can't imagine that there are 2 projects due and 1 assignment due on the coming week. 2 presentations and 1 jap listening test... oh gsh.. Yesterday, my cousin Joey n 2 of our colleagues went for Jy's concert... So envy.... They can even rush from their seats to the front during the encore... That's the advantage of buying the most expensive tickets of a concert. haha... I shall stop here... Must get things started.... =)

No comments: