Thursday, January 31, 2008

Slow learner

Haiz... Today, i went for the BCs revision lectuer... It doesn't seem to help me know what i'm revising... The lecturer went so fast like a train... Must rely on myself to do final revison before the actual test takes place on next tues evening.... I feel somehow upset as i think i'm a slow learner in language like Jap. Why i feel this way? Because today my jap's group was very participative. We tried to help one another to memorise our lines for the role play. It was know done half-way... However, among 4 of us, i'm always the one who is nt clear with pronounciation and forgot the diificult lines most of the time... Feel so demoralised now... They all can memorised and speak quite fulently when we are rehearsing... Although i seemed to be fine when i'm with them... Deep inside my heart, i'm really sad. I really dun wish that i'm the one who will be causing in the decrease of overall marks during the actual role play. Haiz...

Tml, i can't accompany wenyi to go and shop for her friend's farewell gift as i feel that i need more time to revise for my BCS.... I'll be working on sat morning till late evening.... Feel so down now... STill have so many things to deal with after CNY. I thought everything seems to be quite ok after last week but the level of stress is still there. Somehow, i have a very bad premonition that something will happen soon in my workplace. Hopefully, i'm just been too paraniod ba...
=( going to rest soon..... haiz... i think my com is going crazy soon. msn messebger received emails then i can't view. Should be virus attacking my com liao la....!

No comments: