Monday, January 21, 2008

Time flew very fast today

Today, my group and i were busy editing our project work... We felt that time flew past us very quickly. One lesson followed by another. Today's meeting after school wasn't a very productive one. We were some how not very well-prepared for the presentation even though our slides are out already. Hopefully, we can make full use of the time on Thurs for rehersal. I was so happy that i managed to finish my parts assigned for the Dreamweaver group project. Thanks to my cousin joey! Or else i'm still stuck at the same spot. Haha... Omg! It's been confirmed that one of my senior in my workplace is getting married... Finally ar... I have waited until my neck becomes very long already. By right she is married by now but due to some issues, her wedding is postponed from last yr april to this yr feb. Somemore, it falls on the 21th of feb! My final yr paper starts on the 22th of feb. Luckily,i have only 3 papers to take this time. What a coincidence ar.... Haha, this means that i have to study in advance in roder to enjoy on that big occassion! Yea, i finally can wear the white dress which i had bought recently le... It's just suitable for this type of occassion. Hehe. Haiz, there's another sad news apart from this. There's a great possiblilty that my another senior in the workplace may be transfered to other outlet soon. Haaiz... I really feel attached to the people whom i have worked so long with them already. Seriously, can't bear to see her leave. She has been a really nice and great senior who cares for her staff a lot. Hopefully, there will be a miracle... =) Nite, so tired now. Go n slp le.

No comments: