Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Finally left 1 more presenatation before CNY

Haha! Fianlly left BCS presentation to go before CNY which is today on the coming sch day. Oh yeah! LAst friday, after marketing presentation, i really felt much relieved after so much workload. However, the BCS project had given our group a big headache during the weekend! luckliy, we maanged to Ko the problems before the deadline... On monday, it was our Ob presentation day. We had a great fun there! The role plays were really entertaining sia! Can't help laughing most of the time at that time... I wa wearing thick eye-liner as my role was one of the under-cover of emo-kids... I have uploaded many picts in my friendster n class blog... Look so shocking when i wore thick eye-liner... My team mates said i looked the most emo lor... Haha, can't believe it! I really felt that i had a great deal of fun! AFter that, i went to work last min as there wasn't enough ppl in my workplace. I had decided to quit some time after my exam cuz of politics problem... I really wish that i can stay and work with my colleagues again... I really contented that i get to know them in my life... It's really a blessing... Especially with my senior, caryl whom i started working with when i was at marine parade to siglap... I was feeling really sad whenever i think of this. No matter, we will want each other to find a more suitable and better place to work. So let's wish all of us will be able to have a better opportunity! yea... We must look forward for a better future... going to slp soon after finish uploading the class photos on class blog... nite....

No comments: