Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Presentation With Sentosa Leisure Group

Last Sat, it was my Cousin Joey's 21st Family celebration. It was a funny combination as Ck and Sharon were invited to her birthday dinner. At first, my brother cousin is going to bring his friend along for mahjoing session but his friend didn't come last minute.
I went to look for Joey in the late morning at Downtown East for shopping of groceries. Then we headed to her house to prepare the food. I was so unlucky to be poked by the prawns on my leg as well as my hand. My Second Uncle and Joey's Mum said the prawns want to get revenge before they are being eaten by us. Hahah, so funny la.
When i went to fetch Sharonn Ck at the bus stop, they had alighted at the wrong stop. Therefore, i had to walk one bus stop away to find them in the heavy rain. I somehow regretted not to heed Sharon's advice to let both of them take cab to my cousin's house where they were. I was totally wet when i fetched them not even to my Cousin's house yet.
Luckily, Joey has extra clothing, both top and bottom, for me to change after bathing. Joey also lend Sharon a Tee Shirt to change. Too bad, we don't have extra bottom for Ck to change.
It may seems werid that the dinner didn't include Joey's friends but don't worry, she is going to have many birthday celebration this week. Feel happy for her. So, Sharon and CK's presence make the atmosphere more lively. Especially, Sharon, because of her bubbly characteristic. We made fun of Joey when it came to the cutting of cake session. Overall, it was an enjoyable celebration with all of them even though there may be parts where Joey was unhappy about.
Sharon and CK headed home around 12.30pm after a short mahjiong session. CK and I had somem issue for the night and things are fine now. All because of Sharon's help as a middleman. Thank you, my dear Friends.... ^^ My family and I stayed at Joey's house for the night and i went for project meeting around 5pm at TP. All because of the Sentosa Leisure Group's PPT that we need to prepare before hand.
Therefore, we spent sun, mon and tues together as a group to prepare for this evening's presentation. The presentation was delayed for at least half an hour. When the presentation ended, we were somehow disappointed as there were some points we forgot to take into considerations. I consoled Loong not to be disappointed but i was upset too. We must think on the bright side saying that at least we were the one of the 2 groups in HTM course being short listed, and we knew where are the areas we have done wrong.... After that, i went to TM to meet CK for dinner. He was still feeling quite unwell as what i've been observing.
Hope everything will be ok... Pray hard for tml release of exam results thru sms.... =_="

No comments: