Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Changes

Long time that i didn't update my blog. Lazy i guess.. Haha...
On last tues, i started to fall sick as my throat was in pain ever since mon. I went to work even though i know i was not feeling very well. Therefore, i suffered alot on that day. I had a slight fever and feeling very drowsy and wobby. Thanks to Ck as he sent porridge and panadol for me in the late evening. If i didn't take any panadol, i think i would still be in an unconcious state of mind.
However, it seems like my sickness had worsen the next day. Luckily, i managed to find another colleague to replace me or else i'll have no mood and energy to serve any customer for the day. Therefore, i went to see doctor on wed afternoon. I stayed at home for many days to rest and went to work for 2nd shift on fri. Luckily, i have sharon to accompany so time flies very fast as compared to be alone in the store. Thanks, gal! ^^ When we reached Bedok station, i was surprised that Ck was waiting for me at the exit of the station. He likes to give surprises... Hahaha... Sharon even thought i had arranged with him before hand... haha...
Then i went to work on Sat for the first time as one of my colleague went to Japan for holiday, so i was there to cover him. Ck, sharon and Cs went to play badminton on that afternoon. So far so good i guess.... haha...After that, Ck went back to bath and meet me for dinner. We went to Ma Manison at Bugis Junction. It was recommended by Joey. I reall love the style of the restarant. Very dark and romantic and we waited for more than half an hour just to get a table. There are limited seats and table and i don't really like the bar table seats. It was an enjoyable dinner and our favourite dish is the omu rice with tomato sauce! The green tea jelly is also very special. I love the tuna garden salad too. Very fresh! I will want to go to the branch at Clark Quay in future as i heard from Joey that the scenery is nicer over there.
This week i am supposed to work on tues, thurs and fri. But there are internal changes going on. So i am left with Friday to work. I know that i can no longer work for many days from now on with the changes going on. I will not feel too upset as i can have another mindset. I can use this holiday to rest well and be energised when school starts. This is my last academic semester in school, therefore, i must have the fullest n enjoyable holiday before my poly holiday ends.... My attachment will start on the semester break in Aug.
On monday, i went to Taka and passed Sharon the store keys as she needs it on Tues. Before Ck and i went to Taka, our first destination was Plaza Singapura. We went to get couple rings... haha... But it will be only ready on Thurs as they need time for the lazer engraving. That will be our 2nd month anniversary gift. Today, i woke up earlier to prepare udon curry for him. I'll be passing it to him before i head for FTT at Ubi later.
Yay! Can get to eat home made omu rice tml!!!! Hohoho, but i'm not the chef, chef is him!!! I am there to enjoy the delicious omu rice!!!
Ok, i shall stop blogging and get back to my last minute revision for final theory driving test ah!!! All the best Joey and myself!!! ^^
ohya, confirm that i will be going to taiwan for 6Ds on 6th June oo!!! So happy. Going fr Joey n her mum n more..... =D

No comments: