Friday, March 27, 2009

Good things happening....

I went to take Final Theory test at Comfort Delgro Ubi on Wednesday. I was so very nervous for this test so i kept revising and with the help of online test questions from singaporetests.com. I kept doing the the questions from there for the past few weeks in order to be familiarised with the style of the test. I managed to finish the test in a short while as luck was on my side.Most of the questions which i had for the actual test had appeared on the e trial test. I was so happy to choose test 1 and 10 during the e trial test!!! Or else i will make quite a lot of mistakes for it....
I was surprised that Joey took a longer time to complete the test. I got to know that she received a more difficult set of questions which were more tricker. I was very happy that both of us have passed the 2 theory tests together!!! Sisters rockZzz.... ^^ After that, she went to my house for dinner and we talked crap until 8plus. It was really a fun time with her. We even took funny pictures using the web cam on my lappie, making stupid and funny faces.
Then on Thursday, i went to Ck's house as he cooked for me omu rice but it turned out to be fried egg with onion tomato rice... Hahah... Very funny but still not too bad since it was his first try on omu rice. ^^ After that we went to collect our rings at PS. I called the fossil repair centre and they told me no more exact design for the exchange. My current watch is not in good condition and they cannot fix for me. Since it is under warranty, they allow me to do for an exchange. Initially, i wanted to get back the same design but it was out of stock since it is a Valentines' Day limited edition. It's a bit wasted to go for an exchange but i feel it's worth it as i am aiming at a newer and nicer design which need me to top up around $60. I will not mind to top up the money as i don't wish to see something that will remind me the past events. The person said that they will take about 2-3 days to deliver the stock from their warehouse to the store at Pacific Plaza. Haha, can't wait for the new watch to come....

Today, it was my last day at Trolley. Overall, i enjoyed myself for the last day as i am the first to hit the sales target unknowingly. There were 2 person who came to buy corporate gifts that's y they bought in bulk. They bought 20 boney thumbdrives which cost $700 over dollars. I was feeling very stressed as both of them kept asking for more discounts and request. At the same time, there was another customer who want to choose the doggy mobile charm and he's a little indecisive. He made me so stressed as i need to find and packed the boney thumbdrives for the corporate gifts as the 2 ladies kept nagging at me to pack for her stuff first. Luckily, i managed to pull through and hopefully, i didn't make any mistakes for the transaction.

After that, there's another guy came in and bought the air mail recycle wallet. Haha, i was very happy that my luck's with me today. My boss came in just before our store's closed for the day. She saw Ck and Ck even went to help out to carry stuff from her car into our store... That's so nice. Then i started helping my boss to do some admin work before i went off. I was really surprised to hear from her that i am the first to hit target in fact. ^^ She even gave me a hug before i went with Ck. I was very happy.. Real happy as i didn't know she will give me a leaving hug. Touched!!!

However, i am very upset to haer from Sarah that she kanna preumonia. I am worried for her and she didn't inform me that she's hospitalised!!! Haiz, she's still under treatment by taking anti boitics. Hope she will recover soon so that we can chit chat, go out again. Another person i'm worried is Wenyi as she seemed to be troubled by family stuff yet i cant do anything to help her.....

No comments: