Monday, September 21, 2009

Entering the 4th week of SIP

Coming week, it is the 4th week that I have been with my SIP company.
Erm... How should i say?
Life with this company is quite stable and peaceful.
I have been doing admin work since i entered this company. This is what I have been longing for it.
I am really happy that the mangement posted me to the back operations instead of the retail department.
Although i didn't deal directly with clients and travel agencies, general knowledge on the cruise products and cabin configuration are essential. I need to provide them with all these necessary information before they make bookings for any cruises.
On the 19th and 20th September, it is the travel fiesta fair. Too bad they do not need so many staff this time round and it is also a good opportunity for me to sleep more. hahaha...
For these few days, i have been waking up around late morning. Feeling really shiok ah!
Good things have been happening around my close friends.
Feel so happy for them.
Weina and Joey seem to have a great start and probably going to have a new life journey soon!^^
As for wenyi, dream come true for her as her SIP company allows her to tour lead overseas on sat.
Hope she has enjoyed herself throughout!
As for Sarah, she gave up for overseas SIP. We didn't blame her but just hope that she'll be able to secure one job placement asap. Last week, I am the first to know that she has been selected for Regeant Hotel locally for SIP! Wohhoooo! Fantastic! She will be starting work tml already... Guess she'll going to have a fun time overthere but tends to be difficult to ask her out since she'll have shiftwork.
My Bebe ah... Having a 3 weeks break now. However, he has some project to rush out before she starts again... Hope that I will be able to meet him more this time round... Hahaha...
Today is my brother's 17th birthday... Hope that he'll grow up to be a more independent guy who can handle everything by himself. That's fast! Next year, he'll be 18 and i'll be 21st. We all are grown up kids! hahahha... Time flies ah....

No comments: