Sunday, September 27, 2009

4th week of SIP

It has been the 4th week of SIP life that we are going through now.

Life goes on as usual for me... Doing filing, generating documents, handle enquires, make bookings...

Erm... Just feel that i am quite careless at times... Rushing to finish a task yet never check through thoroughly.... ><

This is my sotong characteristic lor....

In every company, more or less, there will be office politics...

This company is still quite alright...

Even there is, I try to refrain myself from getting involve... hahaha...

Last Friday, my bebe went to have lunch with me at Fu Lin Yong Toufu... He is also tempted to give it a try lor... hahah... It's such a coincidence that my colleague was busy with meeting that day and lucky my bebe came down to meet me for lunch... Or else, I think I might have to eat lunch alone.

Probably on the month of Nov, the cruise department (back operation) will shift from amoy street to china street to merge with the retail outlet once the renovation work is done. It will be more convenient for both front and back department to work more efficiently.

Fungyi's birthday is on 22nd of Sept and we will have a belated birthday lunch with her on either coming mon or tues. Although I am quite broke now but still must have a meal with Fungyi and Eeling... We are friends since primary school! hahaha...

No comments: