Saturday, April 18, 2009

Last Week of Vacation

Today, it's my last 3rd day of vacation. I still feel that my vacation is not long enough for me. <I do not need to go for lesson on mon since I can crash lect on tues morning> ^^


 

Last Sat, I went to sim lim sq to buy the M2 card for my brother's phone. I manage to find a good deal at one of the store located at level 5. 2 GB M2 card costs $13 only. Initially, I wanted to buy a router for my desktop but CK is willing to give me his old wireless modem since he's re-contract his home broadband on wed. With new modem, I will then be able to give my brother the desktop.


 

On wed, I went to Tampines One Shopping Mall to meet Cousin Daniel and collect the masks that I've ordered from him online. He drove his new car there and I really like those small sized cars!!! On that day, I was contented as CK treated me Sushi Tei. I was craving for the paper hotpot for very long time. The next item which I craved next was ice cream. The very first visit to Sushi Tei at Vivo City, I ate the green tea ice cream while this time, I ate the black sesame ice cream. Haha!! I was addicted to both ice creams!


 

On Thurs, I transferred 800plus dollars to my aunt's account due to the Taiwan fees. I can feel the pinched on my heart but luckily, my dad sponsored me $500 even though we had bargained earlier on.


 

Yesterday, I had a steamboat gathering with Cs, Ck and Sharon. Location didn't change and it's still at Cs's house. Thanks to Sharon as she initiated this idea. Overall, we had a very full dinner as usual and before the steamboat, we had a short mah-jong session. I am glad that things didn't change. We are still the old bunch of people, mingling happily like the past. Guess this is our last gathering during our vacation before our school term starts officially on coming mon. < even though Ck's vacation has ended a wk ago>


 

TP's timetable was out on Thurs. In fact, I knew which class I was in on wed night. I was somehow disappointed that Wenyi and I are in different class. And on the same day, I knew that Regina and Candy whom they are in the same class as me in Sem 2.1, also got into the same class as me on the coming semester!!! So happy! On the next morning, I received an overseas call from Sarah and she broke the news to me that we were in the same class!! Wohoo! Even though Wenyi and the 2 of us are in different class, we are lucky enough to go lectures together as well as lunch…. =D


 

Today, I stayed at home for the whole day. And I finished chasing most of the dramas and I still 2 more books to complete my fruit basket comics which my cousin has lend me a yr ago. Tomorrow, I think Joey will not be joining us for the temple visit at Wan Fatt Lim Temple as her exams are around the corner… Jiayou, Joey!! I know u can do it man…. ^^

No comments: