Monday, April 27, 2009

2nd wk of sch

Today, my school starts officially as tutorial classes start from week 2 onwards. I did try to wake up earlier than usual but i was still unable to get up onto bus 23. I was so stunned that i couldn't get up onto 2 buses this morning. I was late then... However, i took cab to TP with 3 other TP students at my house bus stops. To my surprises, one of the Malay guy among the 3 asked me what's my previous school. In my memory, he is really familiar but i can't tell who he was. Then after a short and rush chat, we knew that we'r in the same batch of primary school! That's such a coincidence.... I think he was in class 6/4 while i'm in class 6/3. Haha, next time, if i'm really going to be late for morning classes, i can get the 3 of them to share a cab... Or else i hav to incur the full cab fare of $6 plus even though of short distance due to the extra 30% surcharge.
I rushed into the classroom and i was slightly late only. Luckily, the tutor was alright with us since it's first wk of tutorial class. Sarah was also late as she also faced the same problem as me. I think we have to go out earlier than today for the time being since we cant squeeze up the bus nowadays. ><><>
Today, Sarah gave me a big surprises when she walked into the classroom. Her hair style has changed completely. She permed her hair and i feel it's quite nice. This suits her more... ^^ Look like a korean gal. I always wish to perm hair but i am very afriad of the results such as becoming straight again in a short period of time and need to apply cream every time after hair has been washed. Haiz, i think i will not go for any hair style changes for the time being. I want my hair to be longer!!! hahaha.... Ohya, thanks Sarah! I love the biscuits that you bought from Taiwan!!! Super duper nice! I'm being addicted to it now!!!

No comments: