Tuesday, October 28, 2008

1st day of school at Sentosa Tourism Academy

I woke up very early this morning for school. To my surprise, i did not had a good sleep last night. Just i must be too excited about the new environment that i'll be at for the coming whole semester.


So far, i feel that the school has a very nice ambience that is too relaxing for us to study. I always have the urge to tour and play around Sentosa with the sun, sand and water. I think i'll be going to be very tired from the coming weeks onwards. I have reviewed all the projects that are required to be done during this semester. I can start to feel the stress. There are total 6 modules. 4 of them are coursework based. Although so many of them are coursework based with no main exam paper, this means that i'm going to be super duper busy with the on-going projects. I think there are about 6-7 individual and group projects. OMG! !@#$%^


I was really happy that Sarah is able to crash lecture on every mon for mangement accounting and tues morning lectures. Therefore, we can have lunch together in this semester finally. Last semester, we rarely have a chance to have lunch. Thanks to you, Sarah, for being my tour guide today. At least i do not feel so lost by now.


Some parts of the academy are really dark. I hope i will not need to walk alone there. Haha. Today, i was scared by the sound made by peacock. At first i thought it was monkeys that are making the sharp noises. I didn't know that there is a peacock next to the parking area. Hope that i can see the peacock opening its beautiful feathers one day...


Overall, i was quite happy. I thought i will need to wake up very early if my class starts at 9am. Now i can jus wake up around 6.50am and go out by 7.30am, i'll be safe. We had also formed a project group by our own today. A few of them are actually Sarah's friends. It's such a small world after all... Hope that we'll have a lot of fun during project time.


In about half an hour's time, i have to log into ole bb to choose my next semester's elective. This time round, Sarah, Wenyi & I finally choose the same elective. Our choices are as followed, Ticketing & Reservation then Gaming Operation and last but not least Business Calculus.


I used to struggle if i should choose Business Calsulus because i did not take A maths during Secondary School time. If my school were to offer Normal Acad classes A Maths, i'll definitely that the challange this time.

No comments: