Sunday, June 3, 2007

Mid sem test is coming....

Haha, tomorrow is my first day of mid sem test already. Time flies... It's really fast that it's going to be 1/2 of semester in Poly already. I still feel that i have justed started school not long ago. I'm going to give it my best shot for this mid semester test.... I must do well for it or else i will go crazy lor... I did put in a lot of effort in revising all the subjects. Can u imagine i still can enjoy a tvbi hong knong show in the internet at this period of time? I like this show, 酒店风云, because it shows partly how a hotel runs and some unexpected situation may occured. Although this show was out in 2005, i still enjoy watching. Haha! I feel that i'm out of control lo... At first i told myself to watch one episode of that show after revising for one subject. But it seems like... I am out of control already... Keke... Dun worry... I still have confidence in my coming tests! Because, i want to select some popular CDS sub in the sem/ term... Some CDS i will like to take is JApanese, Sociology and Psyc. I am very afraid cuz i herad my cousin that she is the only one being selected for Jap class when she was in year1. So i must work super hard to achieve good results... Overall, i feel that it's fun to be poly as i have manged to find a clinque by now... They are really nice people... Most imporatantly, i really enjoy myself when we are together. On last mon, 28th of May... It was my classmate, Yin Ying and my dad's birthday... My class had bought a cake for Yinying and we took some fun shots after the lesson, Comm skills ended. We even asked our teacher to help us took the class photos. HAha! Although some pic are not really clear, we still appreciate of his help...

The pose above is created by one of my classmates, Jiayu... haha!


Ok, my fellow classmates ar... Let's us work hard for a few more days then we can go out to have fun le... Jiayou!!!

No comments: