Thursday, June 14, 2007

I had a fun day!

Yesterday, i went to Jurong Swimming Complex with 2 of my friends. We met at Chinese Garden MRt control station. I was really surprised that we could actually walk to the destination from the MRT station. It was really a long time that i didn't go to swim already. I guess more than one or two years already. Somemore this swimming pool does not allow us to wear t-shirt into the pool. So i really feel awakard wearing the swim suit. I really envy Wenyi that she is atying just next to the complex. If i am her, i will definitely visit there frequently since there is gym and swimming facilities. I was really scared when i went into the competition pool as i dun really noe how to swim. The pool at the center is 1.8m deep lor. Luckliy, Sarch and Wenyi know how to swim so i felt much secured. Then i met a "lao bei bei" lor. He asked us where i study lor. It's ok to ask. then he started to ask for my name. Intially, i thought he was asking one of my friends but they told me he was asking mine lor. I was freaked out. We decided to get out of that competition pool and went to shower. Haha! Dun let me see him again ar. Or else i will ask run away as fast as possible as Sarah and wenyi said that he has a 'se' look lor. I also agreed with them. haha! We had played the shortest slide there. It was really exciting and scary as the sliding speed was really fast like a rollar coaster. This only last for about 5 seconds only then we were splashed into the pool. The only thing i dun really like all the slides are enclosed. So scary if i am stucked half-way there! Overall, I feel that it's really worth while to go there and swim because it's only eighty cents for people below 18 years old. Haha, i'm still nt 18years old... So, i just paid this amount. As for people above 18years old, it's one dollar and fifty cents. See it's really far cheaper than Wild Wild Wet. The facilities there are about the same as WWW. The onlt thing is that the place is opened very long ago. So it's not as exciting as WWW ba... Somemore, we had seen a rainbow over there beacuse of the splashing water and sunlight. It was really a nice scene!
See.... There is a rainbow behind!!!

Haiz... My first week of vacation is going to end soon le. Really feel sad lor. It's like i had to wake up about 8am in the morning everyday for this week cuz of projects. Luckily, my groups are doing the project at school. So i dun nd to wake up that earli... keke! haha... I'm working for the first day of the week. Yeah! So happy lor, can earn money le. Or else no money to shop... I shall go n rest le, tml still need to go back to school for project... Haiz....

No comments: