Monday, February 5, 2007

Going out.....

Finally i'm having a n off day today already... i really nd a break man.... yeasterday, i was working at two places from opening to closing... It was really tiring... that's y i fell alseep soon after bathing... Sharon called mi yet i had to reject her call yo chat on further... reali sorry... on last sat, sharon n i saw one of our chinese teacher, mdm see, at parkway parade. So happy that she still remembers us.... then i asked her when wil the o level result be released.... She said it's on the 9th of Feb... hopefully this is the confirmed date cuz my friends n i have planned to go n highlight our hair on that day.... someone, the saloon nds us to do reservation before we visit them... So troublesome.... haha. Then we wil go to eat a big meal so as to treat ourselves for the hard work we had put in for the exam... Hopefully, we all wil hav a super good mood after we get back our result on that day..

Toda, i'm going out wif my mum n bro to bugis to shop for new year clothing... So excited leh.. cuz when i go out wif my mum, i dun reali nd to pay for things which i like. Haha, no choice lah. I stil haven get my Jan's pay.... Now consider quite broke... Later, i may be going to have a hair cut at chapter 2 cuz my cousin said that it's actually a gd place to style my hair. Hopefully, i wil be reali satisfied wif the result from the hairstylist... Hehe. Btw, one of my cousin is a ex-part timer at Sembawang music center, may be able to get me one Fahrenheit's poster leh.... So happy... But i better dun pin so much hope on him or else i wil be even more sad in the end if he can't get me one...

ok, i shall end here... i'm going to prepare to go out already. Bye...

No comments: