Saturday, January 27, 2007

Into...

Hi, everyone... i'm fiona n this is my first time to create a blog. Haha, I'm really happy to share my emotions with you, no matter happy, sad or angry. As i had said earlier that i'm working at Video Ezy. Actually, the main store which i'm working is Marine parade (MP). Due to my cousin (joey)'s recommendation to work at Video Ezy, i'm also working at Loyang point (LP) becoz she nd mi to replace her for work due to her hectic project work at times. In addition, LP is also short of part-timers, so i'll be working there whenever they nd help. I've heard from my cousin that the big boss of the store wil always go to LP on every sat. That's y i'm reali afraid tat i may meet him later on.

THis week, there are 2 new part-timers who started work. therefore, i have to guide them at times. However, i found out that the 2 new part-timers are actually couple. i feel stressed man. u see, there is another couple who is working wif mi. so what shall i do....? haiz, forget it bah...

i'm so excited whenever i thought of fei lun hai who is holding a qian chang hui at IMM on this sun... i'm so lucky that i hav chosen to buy their album which is $20.90 cuz it's included wif the entrance ticket for qian chang hui. Haha, fei lun hai has becum one of my idols even since i watched Hana kimi n KO one series. i'm reali crazy about them nowadays. on sun, i wil be travelling alone to the destination by myself cuz all some of my friends are busy wif their work n some dun hav the entrance ticket... Erh... today is S.H.E's concert leh... i wan to go but the ticket is so expensive. Now, i just hav to wait for their concert's dvd.

ok, i shall end here... Going to prepare for work soon le. Bye....

No comments: